Click =D

Friday, June 6, 2008

Things That I Have Procastinated

Well I m Back From Camp

Ok

based on the title...

1) I havent link Vince
OMG how long already wor i think got 2-3 weeks

2) Finnaly Linked Kei Yan .. she might chop me .... hell yeah she said she will wait because she's a kind girl.

3) haven't link Sze Hui and i must get pictures for her from chai voon ; how?... Omfg

4) I haven't link Eric yet and i owe him many pictures that i must get from marcus Omg if i dont do it he will murder me... literally

5) I haven't put in pictures from the librarian camp, Combined boards day, Times Square outing,
Recent camp, Louis Birth day and PRS camp .

6) I haven't do Pn. Tay's assignment yet.. the hell i care about it

7) Haven't cut my hair yet * Many say too long...

8) Haven't check my yahoo mail and hotmail for months...* my yahoo mail will have 1.8k emails
while my hotmail have 650+ emails...

9) Desserted my friendster account for 2 years already i think...

10) Get a gift for father's day...

well time is running short for me

don't murder me if i left out your name in people to link or i forgot about the pictures...

ch1mo


means good bye

live life to the fullest >.<

1 comment:

Yee said...

oooo
everyone had went for camps
except me
sobs T_T