Click =D

Friday, August 15, 2008

DISHONESTY

Try to put yourself in my shoes.*if your a basketball lover, if not imagine something you adore
Ok. My dad bought me a basketball, well not too expensive and not too cheap as well ...
It was my 1st basketball, very nice, smooth, and it looks nice AND it had been with me for 4 years.

I am used to form 5s borrowing it because they will definitely return it.
But to my utter dissapoinment, a form 5 boy whom i knew is trustworthy borrowed the ball from me then LEND it another DISHONEST BOY FROM FORM 4 WHOM THE INITIAL IS WJJ.
I think everyone should know who is it. Well The FORM 4 Boy is anything but honest.
I asked him many times for my basketball , what did he say? "i don't know where is it" and he stared back at me as if it was my fault. Yes it is my fault, for believing in form 5s and A FREAKING DISHONEST FORM 4, I will NEVER EVER LEND anything to people like them or people related to them; Eg: their classmates.

HEY WJJ, if your reading this, good.
YOU can KEEP the ball you FREAKING ROTTEN GOOD FOR NOTHING BASKETBALL STEALING JERK..

but if you need anything from me you will never get it from me or my friends ,WHY?
WE are going to boycott you.

I HOPE you can enjoy playing with MY Basketball BECAUSE I Hope the GUILT will eat you up if YOU have any SIVIC VAlUES in YOU which I higly DOUBT you HAVE.

MY fellow KENSETTIANS and CLANCY MEMBERS,

WARNING DO NOT BORROW WJJ ANYTHING BECAUSE HE IS DISHONEST

ch1mo ...

Live Life to THe Fullest

No comments: