Click =D

Friday, September 12, 2008

Examinations coming?

I do not know but form 4 seems like a honeymoon year to me?

Everyday it's laughter and joy as we continue going to school waiting for the time school is over

wow, is life a bed of roses? *quoted and taken from Mrs Ramani, Literature in English

i do not agree with the first sentence.
pressure building, as life gets tougher.

Back when we were just primary students all we care about was let the years go by quickly i want to grow up faster.

To think of it, i know it's natural for us to grow old, however there's a great deal of responsibility, limitation in things you can do.

A BIG question mark for of you to ponder upon,

In motivational courses,
the speaker will go on about being this or that in life and how to be successful but he will mention this 'do not bother about what others think about you but have confidence in what you do'

If that is so, why do we bother about what others think in life?
Quoted from my Mum,"your hair is very long, tremendously long"

If we follow motivational courses, we should no bother right whether your hair is long or not?
My ambition is to be a doctor or lawyer, however, quoted again from her,
"As a professional, your hair must be tidy and you must not dye your hair"



Same goes to my aunt, she often comments on my quite long hair, but why bother?

to me, if i followed their wished in how my appearence should be, then i m no better then a living barbie doll where they decide what i should do and how i should look like.

when my cousins came down from Singapore,
i was green with envy because their hair, were very long, they dyed their hair and they can wear earings to school?

now that's total freedom, let me rephrase that, individual's rights to their own appearence.
however, those will only be a fantasy back here, as it is protocol for students to have cru cut
* i appologise if cru is spelt wrongly.

Signing off due to insuffiecient of ideas

No comments: