Click =D

Friday, November 4, 2011

Digi Pitbull - I Like

Honestly to say, I am not a photographer. But I do love snapping away as much photos as I could. Well, to be honest, I don't think I should be given the oportunity to be the photographer since I don't own a DSLR. But it would be an honour if I am allowed to participate by being part of the fans who get to sing along with Pitbull. I really love his songs and it's like a dream come true when I saw the competition. I know my entry is a bit late; but what the heck, it's better just on time, than to never have participate and regret right? At least, I know I tried my best.


After contemplating for some time, I finally decided on which photograph I will use. =D

A friend of mine drew my classmates.

 She poured her heart out to draw all of us. Well, this is what we look like in real life. =D




Yes, that's all of us including our 2 lecturers.

Honestly, I would love to be Digi's photographer, but I will be satisfies if I could get the tickets for the concert. Oh, all of you can win tickets from this link right here.



Remember this, to my fellow bloggers, readers and people of Malaysia.

Digi, Simply the Best Choice. =D



I would really appreciate it, if Digi would just allow me to be part of the sensational event. I just want to sing along to Pitbull with my fellow fans. 
I sincerely thank you and I can't wait for it. 

Au Revoir.

No comments: