Click =D

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Flabbergasted

I went to 7-11 to get change since shops weren't open that early. After scrutinizing for a while I've decided to buy Extra MINTS  Professional (Wild Berries Flavor).

Tastes good.

 So I opened the cover and popped 3 into my mouth and sucked on them til they dissolved. When they dissolved, I popped a few more into my mouth about 5-10 minutes after the first 3 dissolved.

This pattern continued as I kept popping them into my mouth with delight. Everything seemed fine till I saw what the fine print on the container said when I was flipping it around.

As mentioned it is the fine prints.




 Written there was;
MADE IN CHINA FOR THE WRIGLEY COMPANY PTY., LTD. AT MICHIGAN AVE., ASQUITH, NSW 2077, AUSTRALIA AND FOR THE WRIGLEY CO. (NZ) LTD., 45 BANKS RD, AUCKLAND 1134, NEW ZEALAND. CONTAINS PHENYLALANINE. EXCESS CONSUMPTION MAY HAVE A LAXATIVE EFFECT.

It would seem perfectly normal. Actually it is perfectly normal and is quite boring for you all to read under normal circumstances, I mean who reads this stuff any way BUT in my case it is different because as you can see, I had already pop about 15-20 of those into my mouth and combined with the last line;

EXCESS CONSUMPTION MAY HAVE A LAXATIVE EFFECT.

I was flabbergasted. Shouldn't the company print this warning a little bigger?
After a while, I really had to go to the toilet. If only I had read it sooner.

Signing off.
P.S Everyone should read these fine prints or you might get a random and unexpected surprise like that.

P.p.S Laxative is something you take if you have constipation.

P.p.p.S I wasn't having constipation so the effect was horrible.


 

9 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

LOL HAHAHA

SiMon Har said...

XDDDDDD

rebecca said...

Lolllllll....

Ronnie said...

wakakaka......... good to clean your stomach sometimes...

Jaerragus said...

Don't worry, I'm a big fan of it too, I always finish it in an hours or less haha...

Nana Eddy said...

ouch... tough luck.

~Joeanney~ said...

AHHAHAHHAHAH!!

Lynnie said...

Haha lol.
I once ate half a box of Ricola and you can guess what happened to me.
LOL!

Unknown said...

that's why food is taken in moderation. haha