Click =D

Friday, October 1, 2010

Unrest

Unrest. 
An uneasy or troubled condition

I am feeling unrest now. So many things whizzing through my mind. Nevertheless, stress is upon me and gaining momentum as I tire out easily these days. Even after taking long naps (of 4-5 hours) I can still sleep all the way till the next morning and still feel tired the next day.

Besides, my white hair has grown in number. I really need someone to talk to but I am afraid. Normally people whom I confide my secrets to often get hurt by me in the end.

 


Sometimes I do wonder whether I made the right choice or not. However, it is already done and I can't change it no matter how hard I try.
I really missed those days where things were simple.
Signing off, listening to this song; reminds me of the past.

1 comment:

Camy said...

awww. talk to me if u need to =D