Click =D

Friday, May 2, 2008

...

i never felt this so fustrated before in my life...
i had to make the worse choice of my life ...

why is fate cruel to me?
i had to make a choice to stay with my good friends in MBS or to move away to other schools...

to take the exams in a louzy manner or to take it in an easier manner but get no results...

Why is fate exceptionally cruel to me is it because i have enjoyed life too much in the past or they want to test me...

to me it's neither;to me it's just a nightmare which will last forever
maybe if i just suddenly snap out of it i might be happy...

well the answer is NO

there is no such thing as a happy ending...

life is unfair, cruel and unpleasant which can only be handled with extreme cruelness, cunningly and definitely in the most tricky of all methods...

if i am given the choice i will never want to be a nice guy from the very beginning but i would have been the meanest of them all ; who knows what could have happen ; you might come to know me not in the PRS camp but in times square hanging out doing other stuff but leading an enjoyable life...

ha ha but all those remains as history as we move on in life ....

i conclude that life was never fair at the age of 7 because your loved ones get be taken away from you by God at His will Why?

then this year, God took away my inspiration by taking my dear teacher away ...
come on she was 43 ok and God just took her away...

her daughter was my school mate, there was nothing i can do but try to coax her...
i could never understand that pain but i will help her in any way i can...
she was in tears and she was ill yet God gave her such a hard time...
if life was fair, my teacher; a good teacher will not have past away but will still be here with us and we would have had a great time together...

then there was the second challenge in my life, it seems my deficiency in a type of antibodies is still there which cause me to be vulnerable to diseases and caused me to have allergies to certain types of delicacies..

if life is fair, i should have got those antibodies according to the doctor ; FYI i was born earlier by 2 months which means i was 7 month old when i was born... because of that i might be cursed with all these allergies and vulnerability to many illness....
now you all might know why i often fall ill easily...

yo my friends, you all read my blog so i hope you all might keep this as a secret because i want to be treated the same as every one not like a VIP due to illness now that will cause me to change school seriously...

T.T
my conclusion life is never fair

Ch1mo


means good bye T.T




1 comment:

Yee said...

i'm sorry to hear that


ya, actually ther aren't any 'fair' in the world

but every1 will face their death
wat the different is whether when
is time for them to go
although life is full of sorrow and cruel
but there are also happiness and memories right?