Click =D

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Gone, Bon Voyage To Me

It's a Hell of a week when college life is filled with ups and downs and more downs; in my opinion.

It's Ragging Week, for those who do not know what is Ragging Week; it's the time where seniors make juniors, like me do stupid stuff.

So, I have one thing to say,"To HELL with Ragging Week".
I joined a group to boycott it and we are prepared to suffer the "Surprise".

Physics rocked suck as the teacher whom I refuse to name, to prevent tarnishing my blog actually did not realise several students went out during her class to get a bite and one of them had the nerve to play basket ball.

Yeah, awesome dude, I support you to the fullest spiritually.

Let me ask you this, What's noisy but makes no sense, is there but not because we wanted but forced to accept and is always cold and mean to us?



Answer: Air Cond
But if you thought of another answer it might work.
I am not mentioning names here, so do not link anything malicious to me.
^^

Bio Experiment next week should rock unless he scammed us.
I do not know and will not make any assumptions.

;P

Chemistry will certainly be one hell of an experiment.
Awesome experiment we will be conducting soon.

I went home today alone since my friends wanted to go through R.W.
It's alright since I do not want to partake in R.W.

Well, I am getting an extremely short Chinese New Year Holiday, about 5 days and will be back to college on Wednesday.

I need more days, please help me apply for more days!
T.T

Well, signing off.
I see that same shade of Grey in that same cloud raining over me as I remain invisible to others in Life.

*Will not be updating this couple of days, earliest on Sunday after I return from camp.

To Zi Yang and Sze Yun, I will bbring back some photos and "souvenirs" for you.
Bye

No comments: