Click =D

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Randomness Beyond Controll

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Go easy on my conscience
'Cause it's not my fault
I know I've been taught
To take the blame

Rest assured my angels
Will catch my tears
Walk me out of here
I'm in pain

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doing all I can
To be a better man

Once you've found that lover
You're homeward bound
Love is all around
Love is all around

I know some have fallen
On stony ground
But Love is all around

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel I'm getting old
Before my time

As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord I'm doin' all I can
To be a better man

I love this song very much; the genius who sang this is Robbie Williams.

Let's get back to blogging.
About what? Well, not what but who actually.

Well who else but yours truly since this is my blog and you can't get any of it unless I will it or perhaps God will it then I will have no other choice.
Randomness ^^

Biology Experiment today in the lab and Mr Leong looked as though he could kill us with a slight glare from his Grinning "Smiling" face.

I was afraid that he might break his cool and started a massive killing spree which will appear on all news tabloids with headline Mass Killing Spree In ****.

*This topic is for mere entertainment only and should not be quoted for any malicious purpose.

Any way, Alister, Sze Yun and I were busy talking about songs; well mostly Alister and I since we are fans of many similar great artist/bands.
The atmosphere in the lab started out noisy then calm then noisy back finally it ended in Chaos when careless "careful" handled the test tubes/boiling tubes with such great "care" and broke some.

Like fireworks, a few sparked magnificently here and followed by a few more elsewhere.

It was like a musical of shattering melody/symphony.
Shattering In Bio Lab, composed by a few persons whose name shall not be mentioned to protect their identity, plus I wasn't focusing on them either because I fear joining their Orchestra of Shattering Tubes.
Randomness.

Well, unlucky me since I failed to join their magnificent Orchestra since I got nervous and failed to intentionally break some of the tubes to create such melody.
^^

Thank God nothing like that happened to my group although we were kinda slow at conducting the experiment since certain smart associates managed to spill the glucose solution of several concentrations.
Kudos and congratulations for increasing the workload for me.
:P

Kudos ( Thanks or to show appreciation )

So, Bio kinda rocked with the wonderful atmosphere.

Maths earlier on was indescribable since some one kinda accidentally ruined the image of Mr. Lee in my mind with certain issues with should not be mentioned to take care of Mr. Lee's image and that person's image as well.

It has something to do with tights thought.
;)

Everyone felt sleepy during Chemistry including "good" students.
Lynn continued blowing bubbles although it has been days since she first blew bubbles.

In my opinion, it's kinda cute and brings me back down memory lane when I used to blow bubbles, Centuries ago.
;P

Shaun just could not accept the fact that Lynn was still indulging herself in the fine art of bubble blowing.
He was rendered speechless and only could came up with this phrase as a comeback,"How old are you, Lynn? Still playing with bubbles?" -_-0

Lynn had a alright but not too awesome come back at Shaun's remark.
(What I meant by alright but not too awesome is the same as what my friends and I describe A- in SPM as, your good but not too good, so you kinda suck but not too suckish) No offense though. -_-0
Her come back was that her friend gave her the bubble bottle and their group are still playing it which she is trying to implement that there is no wrong in playing with bubbles.

Not my problem though.
Staying out of it.
I'm going to buy Chinese New Year clothes soon enough as I plan to use my own money to buy clothes that I favour not what others decide.

I'm currently short on budget and desperately need more cash to go through this hard times. I wanted to join the huge group as they went out for a meal but couldn't because I got a tight budget of RM2 per day for meal/drink and RM2 more for transport.

Here's a last minute random stuff I'm going to add in.
Trived asked me today a couple of questions which I answered in a extraordinary method.

1st question: If a yellow hat fell into a red sea, what will happen to the hat?
Expected ANS: The hat turns red.
Given ANS : The hat merely floats away according to Physics and Experience.

2nd question: Why do birds fly South?
Expected ANS: They can not walk South.
Given ANS : They fly South to escape the cold climate.

That's it for now.
I see that same shade of Grey in the same cloud that rains over me.
Signing Off.

No comments: