Click =D

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Nightingale

A nightingale is a beautiful creature, yet it can also be used to describe us, humans. However, it does not describe our outer appearance.

I mean do you want to look like this?

I know it's lovely but we certainly don't look like that, now do we?
We all want to look somewhat like
Looking like a human right?

 A nightingale person, like me can be considered different from the rest of the world. Nightingales becomes active at night as in we work during the night.

But not everyone can be one because it is indeed straining on ones mind and body. Although we stay up all night, we can't sleep during the day like it's night can we?

Of course not. There's college, work or etc.

Hence, I would like to introduce you to the word, Sleep Debt.
Sleep Debt might be a foreign term to you but to my friends and I it is quite common actually.

We would strive through the week like a zombie but repay our sleep debt during the weekends. Any spare time that is available, during journeys, intervals between classes or meal times would be used for a quick snooze.

Of course, we can't do it alone. We also require our best friend's help, Coffee. By now, concentrated Black Coffee is nothing and I can fall asleep after drinking it. At first, simple coffee would suffice but the dosage increases as we take it frequently.

 I mean life's too short to waste on sleep. I know it sounds wrong, and sometimes I wish I would break this life style and get some sleep. Especially when I showered at 6 am and walked back to my cozy bed room and feel like collapsing on my bed. 

However, it's not possible. Why?
Life is just too short for sleep.


Signing off~~
Sleep well non-nightingales and to nightingales, let the part begin =D

  








1 comment:

谜奇寧 said...

wow..sleeping are good..just so you know..=)