Click =D

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Weirdo

I am a guy.
Guys were stereotyped by Tikkoss to be ham sap.

Definition of ham sap.
To be sexually aroused by the sigh of the opposite sex which results in flirting and  cheesy pick up lines.
 Or we can simplify it.

Ham Sap = Tikkoss

P.s Not all guys are Ham Sap, I am not though. I am pure.

Definition of Pure.
To be free of impurities, of any foreign materials which is not considered normal in a system.

Or we can simplify it.

Pure ≠ Tikkoss

Pure = Me

P.s All guys were born pure though most were corrupted by Tikkoss.

Quoted from Tikkoss.

" I represent mankind...."
 Alright I've joked enough about Tikkoss.
No hard feelings right? It's free publicity.

Now, Vince and Xing.

This two seriously got on my nerves on Monday. Both had tickets for the Social Network and were having dinner in Mid Valley when they thought of hitting on my nerves.

Vince
Hey, Steve, come to Mid Valley and join us for dinner? Xing wants you here. She will drive you home. =D

Xing
Yeah, I will drive you home, where do you stay?

Vince
After we have our dinner? We go for movie; no ticket for you. You go play pool. =D

And for your information, they called me at 1930 and it would take me half an hour to get there. After that, dinner for half an hour. After dinner, they will go for movie.

They expected me to travel there for half an hour to accompany them for half an hour? =.=

Anyway, I laughed it off.

Back to the main topic.

I Cook.

Most guys and girls would probably stare with their jaws hanging. What?

Steven cooks? Wait he can cook?  @.@

I like to cook, can cook and loves to cook.
But I am worried, people might think I am weird for having such a strange passion.

My sister, a girl, ironically hates cooking.

I've been cooking since I was standard 4. It was a cook or starve situation. So, cooking was necessary for survival (melodramatic =D)

My passion for cooking grew when I saw dad cooked and I aimed to be a better cook than him. Over time, I did and my whole family wanted me to cook for them.

But I am a choosy cook, I like to cook things I have interest only.

Spaghetti, pancakes, and dishes for dinner.

I also love to bake.

I am weird, aren't I (as a guy who likes to cook?)

P.s About Tikkoss, those were the past, according to him. =D
Signing off.

You are my new dream ♥♥♥

4 comments:

Wann said...

My male cousin can cook and love to cook too. The big chef in restaurants are mostly males too. =D

Vince G said...

Gee, I didn't know you hitting on your nerves was such big of a deal. It even earned us a mention and shoutout on your blog. I guess we should be very proud of ourselves, huh?

Well, for the record, we did not hold the slightest intention of 'hitting on your nerves', do get it straight. I exclusively asked if you wanted to join us for dinner or not and your response was with a hesitation. It means you yourself had half the mind to join us. We do not hold the onus to your decision-making ability and it is virtually impossible to coerce a decision out of you.

A simple 'No I can't make it' answer will be sufficiently practical if you really can't make it. Don't go around pointing fingers and blame others for making you an offer that somewhat tempted you. If you frankly find us at fault for being 2 gallant souls who extended an ordinary invitation to dinner (the same ordinary invitation we would have extended to any other peers), woah, I'm deeply sorry for being so courteous and thought of you at that moment.

For the records, we didn't EXPECT you to travel there for half an hour to accompany us for half an hour. It was your unilateral opinion which was apparently an utter distortion of the truth. Do remember that you were the one who asked for suggestions on how you can spend time whilst we are in the movies - and I gave it you accordingly.

The world doesn't owe you anything, bear in mind.

By the way, I laughed it off too.

Ken Wooi said...

cooking save money :)

Unknown said...

omg people chill. yes it's free publicity. at least nobody's blog about me yet. haha