Click =D

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Desolation

I thought this would be it.
I thought this was the answer.
I thought that I could soar.

But.

I was wrong.
I was never there.
I realized that I was never meant to fly.


Analogy
I am but a mere human trying to fly, but in the end, I plunged to my death just like Icarus who flew too close to the Sun.



Mere mortals were never meant to fly.



Tell me, why is life so painful?
Maybe I should put life aside and wander watch it drift pass quickly?

I went out today.
I am sure everyone thought I was fine. Perhaps for a brief moment there, I too was convinced that I could be fine.





Perhaps only by death, will I find peace.

I am seriously exhausted.
I can't bear to continue this journey anymore.



I am sorry.
I just couldn't help it.

Goodbyes are painful but I haven't got any other options left.
I am bounded to isolation in a dark chamber.



I can never leave this place without bringing pain to people around me.



I am what I am and that's being Emo.

Live with it or be drowned in It.

P.s My heart belonged to you, if you don't mind it being shattered to bits.