Click =D

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Sanity

Sanity.

Something we take for granted and only treasured when gone.

I can feel my sanity slipping away like this hourglass.

Losing composure and inner peace, as my sanity slips away.
Recently, the pain is back and more severe. My head felt like it's going to blow. My heart is in pain, like a Myocardial Infarction

Every morning, I wake up feeling like I didn't even sleep and it's causing me to lose my temper.
I don't know how long I can continue keeping my cool before blowing it all out.

I am totally disturbed now, can't concentrated at all. Ending it here.

Signing off, while I still can.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, help support my mom and "like on her pic" http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144139142324599


Thank you so much