Click =D

Monday, July 20, 2009

...

I stood there every bloody wonderful day there waiting for you.
The least you could do was to say "Hi" back to me.
But we were to oblivious to each others' presence.
I gazed upon you with such sorrow in my heart as I knew that soon this would be nothing but a horrible nostalgic incident which i will reminisce.
The more I tried the more it backfired upon me.

I am feeling very tensed up.
Time is crawling racing past me and I try to drag it to lengthen the time we have together.
Nevertheless, you didn't want to be part of it and I was left alone trying my best to salvage the remnants of whatever broken bits that was left behind.
If only you would notice that wherever "A" was, "B" was nearby.
Maybe you wouldn't have noticed it because I do not wish to draw attention to either me or you.
But I think you should have felt it, my intense stare gaze as I stood there like a gentleman FOOL waiting for the so called moment.

Who am I kidding?!
Your destined to be alone and lonely forever for a short duration of time.
But why can't I feel peaceful?
I feel so tensed up that I feel that I will can murder anyone annoying me.
But the mere thought of you calms me down.

Live Life With No Regrets.
Signing oFF

UberSotJor UberBadBoy

No comments: