Click =D

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm Fighting Back Now.

"You see this tag. It bloody gives me the power to make the decision without your bloody agreement".

"Espirit de Corpse go where already? Or were you too hungry that you ate it without realizing it?"

I know I have not been the perfect member. I tried my best which still isn't good enough. So, not everyone is perfect like you. I'm not that enthusiastic to burn my time in that place you called your second home.

It is tradition. But you stood there doing bloody nothing and decided to give them more by imposing this new "understanding" which we lost like I don't know 200% ?

What had been tradition was burned to ashes in mere hours 1-2 hours.You did not even bother to stand for our rights but acknowledged defeat just like a that.

May I ask,"Are you one of "them" from the beginning trying to consume us from inside out?
I dare say you did a darn fine job.
You said majority of the upper class members agreed.
Try telling the lower class members in a group and see where the majority stands?

You say it will be neat and tidy if we follow the new "agreement"?
Face facts you dim-witted guy.
We can't even wear nicely with buttons unbutton, ***s lowered instead of pulled properly or different styles of tying ***s. What tidiness can you hope to accomplish? And that was before retirement, what about now?
After retirement?

They set a simple condition.
Which was 2 days.
You did not fight back but gave them 5 days instead. How generous are you?
We asked for small stuffs like reduce in work or stuff but you said "No".
He wanted to change our lifestyle or tradition which existed for years and you said "Yes" and supported their idea and gave more?!

You may have the power. Correction you once had the power.
You are retired. On the 27th of July 2009, your power should have been given to your successor.

NOooooo. You can't seem to let go for reasons I do not know why.
You can play it your way but I will fight back my way.
I have come too far to be let down like this.

Live Life With NO Regrets.

By the way, Keep My Bloody Certificate If You Want.
See If I bloody Care!!!

UberVengefulBoys

No comments: