Click =D

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Happy Sunday

Wonderful Sunday.
I went to World Harvest Church today.
It took me a whole hour to find it but i finally found it with Emmely and her dad's help.
Thanks a lot.

Felt nervous at first.
But they calmed me down.
Thanks a lot to Mr and Mrs Isac for being ever so nice.
Thanks a lot to the rest of the Youth Service there which includes Evelyn, Emmely, Fabian, Ian, Marcus, Benjamin and a whole lot more if I could remember your names.
Don't blame me I'm bad with remembering names, give me time and I will do my best.

I felt that going to the W.H.C. was awspiring (awness+inspiring).
If I get to go there again I will not miss it for the world.
Just like the what I learned from the Services, no one can take Christ from me and no one can stop me from going to worship the Lord.

But for now I'm obliged to follow my parents' wish by; you know.
Felt a bit nostalgic leaving that wonderful place; filled with family warmth even though I've been there once only but we felt as though we've met for a long period of time.

Evelyn changed for the better to as I met her today.
She's ever so friendly and cute (kawaii). Give yourself more confidence please!!
Ignore insults and teases as they do not how to appreciate you; their lose.

Emmely was as usual; the bears are rental, can I have them back next week;if I can go. Seriously XD

I met many new friends all so ever loving and kind.
Thanks a million.
And last but not least Mr Chan who was so kind to guide me there and even dropped me off at Sunway Pyramid. I owe you one, sir.

There was this guy next to Benjamin, Indian quite tall and thin.
I gave him my number but he didn't miss call me back.
He was every so friendly.
He and Ian came for me when I was avoiding them.
Thanks a lot.

I shouldn't have avoided Christ but go to him and seek refuge in him when troubled.
I owe you guys one for preventing me from further sinning.
I would dearly pay anything to meet you guys again.

By the way, Marcus is a good friend there. He's a 2418 year old man teenager who is cool and can easily chill with anyone; I mean it.
Don't let his fierce expression fool you.
Beneath that fierce look is a gentle teenager*.
Here's to Marcus; 18 forever.

To Ian,
Thanks a million dude for chilling with me.
I treasure our friendship and hope to see you.
If it wasn't for you I might have already went back early.

Pastor Isac and Wife,
I enjoyed both the services that both of you gave.
It was terrific; I usually get bored in talks but both of you were terrific.
Both of you were ever so kind to pray for me and get to know me.
I feel that it was an honour meeting both of you.
Thanks a million.

And to the rest, I thank you all from the bottom of my Broken Heart.
If God willing, I will definitely visit all of you as I have said; I won't miss World Harvest Church's Services for the world.

Hope to see all of you next week.
May God bless you.
In Jesus name, Amen.

Thanks a million to everyone.

Live Life With No Regrets.
UberBadBoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're glad you enjoyed the service Steven. Oh, the tall thin guy next to Benjamin, his name is Raymond. (^v^)

God bless you and we hope to see you soon!