Click =D

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Second Happy Sunday XD

Guess where I went today?
That's right I went back to the same place like last week.
Only this time I knew the way there although I was late.
Ps. (The bus was slow and there was a slight traffic jam on the way)

Went in late but like they said, Better late then never.
Saw Evelyn and Emmely singing on stage. It was so cool of them to be able to go up and sing.

Regardless whether back up or main singer, we still love Him which is a common similarity among us. The second time there today I sat right at the back because I went in there late.

Well, late comers can't be picky.
Note to self, be there early next time.
The main service today was really interesting as I managed to focus on it despite being worn out from an all nighter reading manga and blogs dota a bit.

I really love to hear words of God correct me if I am wrong; using this sentence. I find it real interesting and awspiring (awe+inspiring).
It ended soon and time for lunch.

Well, I was budgeting so I decided to skip lunch.
Emmely asked me whether I had my meal; I disclosed to her that I haven't even take my breakfast. Lol.

Well, everyone was awsomely nice to me.
Justin wanted to share with me his meal. Thanks for the offer.
Mr Chan wanted to buy me lunch. Thanks Uncle but I feel uneasy taking meal like that.
Finally our MVP, Benjamin correct me if I mistook him for someone else; bought me a meal without me asking and treated me with warmth and kindness.
Thanks a million to those names I mentioned above.

I would love to return the favour one day.
Before my meal, I saw the Benjamin, Evelyn and several more; sorry weak with names,
making a comercial video. That was so hilarious yet so cool because they were so independent.

Then, Benjamin pulled me out for my meal. Thanks again.
After eating, I saw the girls practicing their dance moves.
Cool, I'm sure you all will be great although I'm not sure whether or not I will be able to attend the Family Day celebration.
Ps. I have a family but my trial exam is on the next day.

But I will say this, I will not miss any events organized by W.H.C. for the world.
I finally bought "it".
I'm not typing what "it" is to refrain from angering my parents.
You all know why.

Then Justin came with this cool software and installed it in my phone.
I love it.
It's terrific and I really could benefit from it when I can't bring "it" on trips with family members.

Then, we went in to the hall and played several mind boggling games.
They were easy in the beginning but soon gave me a headache when it started to get harder.
Besides, I was too sleepy to concentrate.
I had 2 cup of coffees which still wasn't sufficient to keep me awake.

Lol
Funny thing was I almost and did slept while Youth service was singing.
I slept while standing. O.0
I'm not weird; tell me I am not weird right? >.<

Well, I had the great opportunity to feast my eyes upon the artwork of Evelyn's hand drawn art which were totally awesome and awespiring.
She clearly has the talent and passion just like me for cooking.
Ps. No shame in being unable to cook; why my own sister in her 20s can't even cook so there's nothing to be ashamed off.

Pursue your dreams as a Manga Artist or an animator for there will be "HIM" to support you as you pursue your dreams with no regrets nor worries. >.<
There will be the rest of us to support you as well.

By the way, just saying my opinion alright? NO offence.
Blogging don't really need extreme maturity level.
Any one can blog but it depends on the person whether he or she wants to blog in a good manner or vice versa.

If you have a younger sibling who wants to blog, you should encourage them because blogging is good as it improves our vocab If and only If you use proper English and it enables you to express yourself.

So blogging isn't all bad you see; it's more good then bad.
If you worry you don't know what to type, well any thing can be taken as a topic.
Things like books, mangas, or things you adore.
Blogging is a limitless zone as long as you play by the rules.

So don't think negative towards blogging and have some confidence in yourself. Why do you worry whether you can keep your blog going or not when we shouldn't worry for "HE" did not give us fear but... ;you know the rest of the story right?

And do not refrain younger siblings from blogging.
It's not right because you are doing it; why not them?
If you fear too much then guide them to ensure they play by he rules to enable them to be independent in the future where they can soar with their wings.

Lol.
I sound like a philosopher.
Do I?

And one last thing, my chat box is pathetically empty.
Well, that's because I changed my template and deleted my old chat box.
If you readers do not mind, kindly leave some comments or words in my chat box.
Please and thank you.

May God bless you all.
In Jesus name,
Amen.

Thanks a million to everyone for brightening my day.

Signing off
CheeredUpSoul.
Giving up the name UberBadBoy
See ya.

No comments: