Click =D

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Conjuring of Kensett Blazing Chop Elixir of Blazing Fowl

In a faraway kingdom, there were two young blood elfs who went to a conjuring showdowm at Roltay Legcol, in Lingep Ajay. They went there "prepared" to do their best to conjure up Kensett Blazing Chop Elixir of Blazing Fowl. Many were there including the dreaded ShowOFF of their Conjuring Legion, with banners and armors of Conjuring.

There, we were given the weirdest of ingredients. Well. The ingredients were rare and not common. We enhanced ourselves with confidence and a pinch of humor. We even talked about Maidens "shorties" to boost our morale. We started off as soon as possible. My comrade's duty was to secure the legendary "Fowl" and to harness it's greatness to our benefit while my duty was to gather other materials before we conjure the Elixir of Blazing Fowl.

Time flew by till the Sun and Moon took 5 and even had to have shifts to keep up with us as we battled with our lifes on the line. Those nosy "Old Fart for A Pathetic Excuse" kept swarming in at us and taking every opportunity to ensnare us.
Nevertheless, we were aware of their bloody pressence and fended them off by smiling at them like a kiss ass good student with a blade behind us wanting to stab them. Well, mostly me.

When the conjuring was done, we were exhausted as we spent most of our life force in it. From the start, it seems we've put everything we've got into the conjuring of The Elixir of Blazing Fowl, but we were planning to lose the Conjuring Showdown for he had a enhancement course to attend while I had a ball to attend invited by a "HER(o)".

We've lost and soon fled for our lifes as we did not want to be tortured by their insane method of torture "Briefing" where those "Kiss Asses" who looked up to the "Old Fart for A Pathetic Excuse" as God will use the dreaded move called "Lecture" which caused masssive destruction on the Universe creating A**Holes BlackHoles. I wanted to shoot at them for claiming the "Old Fart for A Pathetic Excuse" to be God. But I hadn't had enough time to do it. Note, that their treachery will not be left alone like that. I shall destroy them for incurring my wrath and fury. "Die Insolent "Kiss Asses".

Soon, we left that accursed place and I went to the Land of B(reezy) B(attle) S(un) P(ort) for the ball. The HER(o) was there but was busy. I felt like a fool and tried to ignore the insult but it was too much. I scouted the perimeter several times and mingled with the townsfolk to gather information about their defenses and offenses to set a strategy to devour the land. Soon, my secondary mission was done and I've decided to leave the place after I was exhausted.

I traveled on foot to another distanced land called P(ark)sun in Overseas United Grave Garden to meet with my fellow comrade Lt Dav of Yarl Defense
and Research Industry. There, we competed with our skills and I was defeated but at least I enjoyed myself compared to the ball. This means there are no comrades better then those you hung out often with. Thus, I went back to my Fort and that's the end of my mega-uber-borring-day-which-I-never-to-undergo-in-my-life adventurous expedition.

Note that this is just a story.
To those who understand it, Kudos.
To to those who don't, plea to me and you might be enlightened.

Live Life With No Regrets
UberSotJor

signing off.

No comments: