Click =D

Friday, July 3, 2009

White Flag

I give up.

I m losing my focus. In BM tuition my mind sorta blanked out for several moments.
How could i commit such silly mistakes?

I m a "tensai"
Addicted to manga now ; Slam Dunk


I go to school like every other student but the only difference between me and them is all I see is "her" and all I hear is "her" as well.

Can you imagine that I am able to regconize her voice although some one who knew her longer than me failed?

Is this love, lust or admiration?
Darn it, why did I listened to the "No Apologies" talk?

Frankly speaking some of you guys, might know what happened?

Punk went to see Tan Sri while he was there Yang Berhormat came in.
Punk was obviuosly shocked because how could Yang Berhormat come in so sudddenly?

It was never expected .
Wednesday was a lucky day because i didn't have to go for that class.
But Tuesday wasn't that good because I had to work hard.
Thank god the lady boss understood Punk and let him rest.

Punk (-_-)

saw

her


Punk (-_-) --------> Punk (-"-) ----> Punk (^_^)

But I don't know anything.
I m clueless and speechless when I do stuffs nowadays.

And to top it off I have this Cullinary Showdown on the 18th.
Sorry UberInnocentGirl, I can't make it that day although I wanted to.

Well that's all for now.
I need rest because in a few hours after sunrise I will be practicing at Vin Tsen's house.
Hope his parent and family will not mind my presence on a Sunday but it can't be helped.

Night night, wish me luck that i do not burn Vin Tsen's house down nor cause all of us food poisoning tomorow.

Life live with no regrets
UberSotJor

No comments: