Click =D

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Confession

It's allover after 11 years of schooling.

SPM examination is gone for good.
But till now,I'm no good with good byes.

I hated good byes.
Soon, a good friend will be leaving to a distant place for further studies.
She is the first among our group to make such decision.

She changed a lot while I stay glued to the past.
Hate good byes, will not participate in photo taking sessions, and hated to bond with people.

Picture brings back nostalgic memories, good byes mean reminiscing about the past while bonding means risk of getting hurt or heart broken is there.

Trust is something to be earned and I hate losing it.
Every one treats me very well there.
WHC members are my friends, maybe family.
But, I'm not a good person. I have been living a life of hypocrisy. One day you all might realise that I'm a good-for-nothing-selfish-jerk-who-cares-about-nothing-but-himself kind of a person.

Then what?
I fear that might happen.
In school, I joke around and am free to be myself but at WHC i feel that I have to keep a good image; not wanting to let all of you down.

You all matter a lot to me that I will never prank you all.
But, at times I really want to make a funny remark but am afraid of being judged because I feel that you all might think of it as being inappropriate.

I really don't want that friend to go away.
But, who am I to stop that friend's decision.

I'm just some punk.
maybe even worse.



Good bye, Bon Voyage.

Sadness shades me from reality.
T_T

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You really are weird... We people from WHC are different from people outside... We don't judge people so easily... If you make jokes,funny ones, we will laugh... It's called fellowship... You can be yourself...not someone you're not... You're in WHC top learn, not to jaga your face... Just be yourself...

Unknown said...

You're in WHC to learn*

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.