Click =D

Monday, January 4, 2010

Ranting Spree

My Uncles' wedding just passed.
It was on a beautiful Sunday, 3rd January 2010.
I was not over-excited or filled with enthusiasm..

I wanted to rush off to meet a friend who's going soon.
I skipped everything during the ceremony.
:P

I'm going to start work next week on Monday.
Wish me luck; hopefully I will get a nice boss and not a cheap skate good for nothing selfish boss.

;P

Hoping for a Humanitarian boss who's against usage of adolescence work force; allowing me to chill the whole day.

:P

I am fantasizing these impossible things.

Went to school today; felt weird because I was wearing casual today and that my mum actually said,"Son, don't go to school today."

OMG!
It's the first time my mum say skip the first day of school.

Said Hi
to teachers and messed around in school awhile till i left for Mid Valley.

Watched a movie.

Try to regconise this phrase,
"Mam, I need you to trust me on my profession and remain calm as my release depends on it."

Yup, It's the famous detective from Baker Street.
Sherlock Holmes.

Awesomeness doubled and snowballed till the end.
Cliff Hanger.
Bloody director.

=.+

Well bye then

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.