Click =D

Saturday, August 28, 2010

E... M.. O...

I am a Banana.


Ok, not really a banana literally.
I look like a Chinese, dress like one and think like one but I cannot speak like one.
Yes, I cannot speak fluent Mandarin nor write nor read.
Pathetic right.

But this song caught my attention


Even if I cannot speak mandarin, I actually decided to learn up this song.
I want to sing it to someone special to me, telling her this is my first chinese song that I learned how to sing on my own.

Well, enough about that.


People once used to ask,"How do you spell Emo?"

Reply was," S...T... E... V... E.. N..."

I know, it spells Steven but I was so depress that they thought of replacing the word emo if my name.

A: Why are you so Stevenemo today?
B: My brother was hospitalized.

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ crickets sound

followed by AWKWARD silence



I mean you people might think, why on Earth is this guy so Steven?
Well, he is so Steven because... he is Steven.

Lame~~
But it's true, Steven is a depressed soul.



See, he is sleeping depressed.
FML

Signing Off
And I don't enjoy someone playing with my secrets.


I sort of felt like this you know.
You holding playing with my life like that.
What if it snaps?
Whether intentionally or not, there's only one ending.

I will die.

8 comments:

Ronnie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika Toh said...

Haha...I'm an orange~ Do you know what is means? ;P

goingkookies said...

*hugs* for whatever u 're going thru...

btw.. i like the song too!! nice but makes me feel emo!

Jaerragus said...

No worries... another banana here...

CaseyNg said...

HAHA! stevey thanks for ya previous comments on ma blog =]... you're emo? well i'm super depress as well... i just can't find myself in the real world... so you gotta cheer up yaself by thinkin that you're a banana and you gotta be happy coz ya owaz make people fell down~ LMAO! *sweating* XD
btw, GAMBATTE! =]

Nana Eddy said...

owww that's so sweet. wish u all the happiness.

on the emo note,
Whether you are happy or sad, life goes on. Might as well live it happily right?

chris federick said...

more banana support here haha.

aiwei said...

You can still at least sing "may i love you tell me what to do"..so it is fine LOL