Click =D

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thoughts


I stood there gazing upon the field as I isolate myself from the public around me. Somehow I felt uncomfortable with the public being too lively, if only there were peace and solitude, perhaps then I could be able to hear myself think.

People continued with their life as I continued on with my desired life, a cold and miserable state you might call it but that's how I like it. It is not that I dislike warmth or friendliness but... it is complicated

I tend to frown all day because I see no reason to smile except... I'd be better when I see Her. She tried her best to make me laugh again but I was isolating myself because I wanted to be alone.

No matter how much I'd gave up in life she stood by me, advising me to go on in life as I quoted this from her "Life tends to be cruel but it is up to you whether you want to get up or not"

I never wanted to get up because it was like a comfort zone, I dared not tread out into unknown territory. Why would I give up my familiar life for something new?
Hence, that advice was rejected...


But one day, she was in trouble and I'd knew about it. At that point, my life flipped 180 degrees because to cure depression the doctor cannot be depressed himself.

2 wrongs do not make a right
Same as 2 sad people would not end up happy.

It is now or never, I could not sit down and watch her suffer in my comfort zone. She missed out on college as life was a nightmare for her and for me. I missed her during those two days.

So, I turned the frown 180 degrees to see a smile. It was tough but I'd think I can pull it off with Her help. But she needed my help too. So we'd are going to help each other to stand up.

No man or woman is an Island.

Here's a something I did.


Well, I am ending it here.
But I am grateful to have met her in my life.

Signing off.