Click =D

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Fighting Umbrella Corporation

poster

I love movies and I especially love cinemas. The sound system is perfect for thriller movies like Resident Evil, A-Teams and The Expendables.

But before I begin, let me express my gratitude to Nuffnang for giving me the opportunity to catch a blockbuster movie, The Expendables.


Alright, lets get back to the main topic me getting red carpet invite to be the adviser of Nuffnang about Resident Evil Afterlife in 3D.

Alice is imbued with heightened speed, strength, agility and even have telekinesis.
At this rate, she can beat superman with her telekinesis, I think. If Alice fought against Superman, I would vote for Alice cause she's hot she's the main character for Resident Evil Afterlife, not Superman.

How to take down Umbrella Corps as Alice.
Ok.
Step 1
Become merciless where anyone who opposes me will die.
To do that, I must get rid of all emotions


Dig out your heart and become a heartless killing machine.

Step 2
Blog. That's right. Don't Underestimate the power of blogging.


It gathers people together.
United we can overcome anything.
Ps. Picture in courtesy of my friend, Lynn Sia (this picture only)

Step 3
Make another strain of Virus, S virus that counters T virus or any other viruses?
Where you'd fight fire with fire.

Step 4
Seduction.
Seduce Umbrella Corps Top guy and make him give up his ways.

Step 4.5
Betrayal.
Back stab him upon disagreement and detonate the base upon leaving.

Step 5
Level their base with Nuke.
However, this ends the movie in minutes.
Hence, not advisable.
Perhaps a cinematic cliff hanger would be a suspense moment where I am fighting and suddenly a Nuke comes in and the end.

I do really so badly want to watch Resident Evil in 3D.
Signing off.

May God Bless All of Us.

1 comment:

Teh Tarik Drinker said...

great post and all the best for the comp!

do check out my entry as well ya?

tehtarikmemoirs.com