Click =D

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Referee

I was given the responsibility to be the Referee.
I felt imbued with power when I read a line from the guide,

The Referee's call is Ultimatum.


It made me felt something like this.


I was actually over excited to be given this opportunity until...
Well, the first game was up and I was brimming with pride.


But I left the field like this...


The spectators and other teams' expression was like this as I walked away to start the next game.


I ended the game announcing Team A defeating Team B. But a few of Team B members came up and complained to me that Team A cheated, and the honest Team A guy who cheated actually admitted his fault. So, I did the unthinkable, I disallowed the goal and made it into a tie instead.


The losing team hated me while the winning team sort of idolized me for my decision.

Team A argued that in World Cup, Henry got away with it because the Referee didn't catch him and I didn't see it, it's just that the guy admitted his mistake.


Why can he get away with it and they can't?
Thus I apologized.

And to make matters worse, I made many controversial decisions.


People were shocked over my crazy decisions
But thank God most players were honest and didn't take advantage of my blur condition.

It was humiliating.


I walked away feeling shameful instead of being proud of my task.

Signing off
Hopefully next week I can do a better job and walk off brimming with pride.

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

the grandma photo with the middle finger totally make me go like WTF lol

Calvin Ong said...

hey kyo!
the grandma photo is sooo funny eh :D