Click =D

Friday, August 27, 2010

It's My Life

There are a variety of people in this world, each with different background, religion, race, ethnic and lifestyle.


Chinese



Africans



Americans

and many more in this world.

But who on earth are you, who died to make you boss, who gave you the freaking right to decide what is right and what is wrong.


Yes, screw you people who think they have a right to decide what others believe in.
You're no different from Hitler who cannot accept the fact that the Jews are smarter than the rest of the world.


The Jews were smartest race according to Hitler; hence the gruesome killing which is wrong. But in Hitler's point of view he was doing the world a favor because he believed that the Jews would one day take over the world.

But you...
You are below Hitler for sure.


You want to know why?
Hitler believed he was saving the world though it may be wrong.

But what are you saving the world from? People chose to wear contact lens because it is more convenient.

Yes, I too wear contact lens and if you got a problem then tell it to my face.
Why would I choose to wear contact lens? Well if you do not know and asked; I would have explained why nicely. But you actually hate people who wear contact lens for no appropriate reason. So, screw you and take note, I am active in Basket Ball and I have broke my spectacles 5 times and I got injured when the glasses broke and slashed my face near my eyes.

Shit. I was traumatized alright. Hence, I'd changed to contact lens because it is much safer.

Lets just say, I chose to wear lens because I want to look better. So, is it your freaking problem? Did I take my spectacles and taunt you then shove it up your arse? No I don't think so.

So what is your problem? Image is important these days. If you want to look like this then be my freaking guest.


While we choose to look like these instead


I am not suggesting that spectacles are ugly but some people just don't like to wear spectacles. So, can we blame them?

If contact lens were illegal they won't be sold everywhere in Malaysia in most of the optic shops.

They would be brought in like this instead.


*replace drugs with lens instead.


So let me repeat myself, my friends and I who wear contact lens are not bothering you and honestly, we do not mind if you're going to boycott our blog for we do not need scums like you. Don't like, don't see then.

We NEVER force you to read. Did we do this to you?


I doubt any of us will do that to a scum like you to force you to read our blog, instead we might do it to force you away from our life.

We got our own life and we have one last thing to say to haters


Signing off.

3 comments:

Ronnie said...

why some people like to "jaga tepi kain orang" without any solid reason.

Janessa said...

I love contact lens because it gives me the freedom to wear sunglasses and play sports without any hindrance. Contact lens is the best invention ever.
Some people are just vindictive by nature and say stupid things.

Merrinette said...

these ppl like to kacau other's personal lives = ="
cant they just mind their own lives