Click =D

Friday, July 23, 2010

Boredom Results In Crazyness.

Today I walked back to MBSSKL from MCKL.

View Larger Map

Do adjust the map to see how far I walked, the buttons on the map works.

But that's not the point, I am inviting Najib



I am also inviting SNSD


And finally I am going to invite Barack Obama


And I wouldn't forget fellow MCKL-ians who were desperate to get invited as they are welcomed there, since MBS students attended Bible Knowledge in our college.


But that's still not the main point.
I have breaking news, my friend is interested in Innit

She asked me to explain the details about Innit

Well, I am promoting her blog as well, so do visit hers as well since I am getting paid by her to promote her blog because I am helping her as a friend. She's got curves and she packs a mean punch, I felt it today


that probably looked familiar to her family when she was an infant.

She has a couple of videos stored for you all which might just make your day.
Here's the link and do enjoy.
Kai Shin


She's currently single

Bet she might show me an annoyed look when she's reading this.

Alright, enough of her now it's my turn to shine.
Remember the map earlier, there's going to be a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious amazing event

It's the


Do try to make it if your free or Bored or want to see girls in wet Ts coming out of the dunking machine.

But that's not the main thing.
The main thing is I am going to sit on the machine.
Yes, me, yours truly.


I am going to be sitting on that machine (Picture is just an example)
But I bet all of you will suck at throwing and I will be dry you don't want to dunk me right? You all love me right?

Fine. Give me your best shot. But if you miss~~


I will jeer at you, Loser. Just kidding. No, I am serious here, I will laugh out loud at you.


So, practice now for the few hours you have. And note I will be on the machine for a limited time only. So, do your best.

Honestly, I am not afraid of MCKL-ians since their aim kinda sucked lousy, from previous experience at the Games Carnival.
It's their cheating ways I am afraid off. They might actually push the target to make me fall.

Alright, ending it here. Remember, do visit Kai Shin

Lastly, what ever you do, don't annoy her or she might eat you up alive she a nice person just a bit busy at times, remember patience is a virtue

Bet she's going to kill me for this thank me gracefully.

Signing off. Remember visit or I will post your links on the next post and she will stalk you you're crushing the dreams of a new blogger.

Remember, Inniters stick together. Bye.








3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

yeah.. true.. must stick together..
eh btw.. can change your font.. too bold.. kinda hard to read.. =/

just my 2 cents.. =)

Cicadasx said...

Send my regard to your single friend haha
:p

Steven said...

I will let her read this haha thanks again~~