Click =D

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Tekken

Breaking news, Tekken the movie is about to be released.

I had an interesting conversation with my friends and lecturers the other day.

Me: Hey sir, Tekken is coming out soon, are you planning on watching it?

Sir: Of course, it will be a great movie.

Dan: Bet, it would be like Street Fighter movie, just lame.

Sir: No, Dan. Street Fighter is for children while Tekken is for adults. That show's
how awesome Tekken is.

Now, I am determined to watch Tekken more than ever.


To be honest, I didn't play Tekken on Play Station nor PC as well.
But, I've seen it played by my friends so frequently and sometimes they can go on talking about Tekken all day long that finally, I was attracted into Tekken-ism (copied from Rain-ism, from the LG Cookie Monster Event Gift which I received)

I took pictures with Rob from Nuffnang and Kenny Sia

Missed the chance to take with Timothy.

Any ways, back to Tekken. I guess I can't compete with Tekken-die-hard players because I didn't get the opportunity to play it often. I am being honest here, any one can search through wikipedia for info about the game and pretend that they are die hard fans of the game but I know I am not a die hard fan but I liked one character at least.


I like Jin.
Ok, most bloggers they do a summary about Tekken games from Tekken 1 to Tekken 5. But I am not going to do that, instead I am going to give an analysis about his life.

Jin is a character that deserves respect. He took no short cut in getting his way to the top. People fight for glory,fame and power but he was different. He fought to take revenge for his mom. Perhaps people might argue that taking revenge is wrong but come on, if your mom was killed, and she was the only family you have, I would have had a nervous breakdown already but he faced it bravely and tried to seek out the man responsible for his mother's death.

Jin fought with spirit, you can see the passion in his eyes. To be that good, he practices hard and it sparks a will in me to strive to work hard. He was the underdog in the Iron Fist Tournament and became the people's favorite.


Alright, I can't go on anymore since I don't play much of the game but I know Nuffnang choice of movie would be great since they have uber cool taste for the LG Cookie Monster Party.

Please, I really do want to watch Tekken.

Signing off, with hope and puppy dog eyes.
I love Nuffnang~~

No comments: