Click =D

Monday, July 19, 2010

Surveys

300 million people can't pronounce this word but if you can you're awesome. This is an example of stupid-good-for-nothing survey some idiot put on Facebook likable pages.

Well, I have one thing to say to the page moderator.


Well, this will be only extreme vulgar usage since I couldn't get a better picture to show my anger towards those moderators.

Why? This is why.


These surveys are lame and will cost you money.


Besides, they don't even work in Malaysia, most of them don't. If they do, their charges are cut throat prices.


It's a pretty girl luring you towards her.


And you will be like this.


Finally, the kill joy arrives. Which will probably turn your awed look into this.


When you realise she has a bulge in her pants. That was what I kinda felt. Total let down, when they lure you with interesting facts or stuff and ends up with nothing.

Facebook should ban these pages because they are misleading and a waste of time.
There are worse pages. The moment you click on them, it automatically sent invitations to that page to your whole contact list (so much for privacy)

Next is salesman or insurance seller. I don't hate them for doing their job. But seriously, sometimes they just cross the line. I was having my meal at a mamak stall.

Note Mamak Stall


I was enjoying my meal happily there because I was hungry at that moment. If you tried to reach for my drumstick.


I would have roared and bitten your hand off, now you know never stand between a hungry man and his food.

And this Ah Beng look person came to my table and sat down without asking my permission.



I was shocked and angry but refrained myself from being rude.


I ignored him and continued eating. Then he did what I expected a typical person like him would do, he disrupted my meal.


I was furious, how dare you disturb me while I am eating. But I didn't want to be rude and told him that I was eating and do not like to be disturbed. He smiled and told me he will only disturb me for 5 minutes only.

5 minutes only
I just told him I wished to be left in peace.
OMG, can't he understand simple English?

Fine, he was so determined to convince me to join his English course program. And the irony was, I was speaking better English than him. He kept stammering while trying to explain the perks of attending his course.

I wanted to tell him these.


But I didn't want to ruin my mood. So I smiled as he continued his explanation.


Can't you feel the warmness from my smile? I totally hated "enjoyed" his interruption of my meal.

Finally he left.


But wait. I realised he took an additional 5 minutes from my time and he delayed my schedule. Just great. He shall pay.


But finally I get to eat in peace. And I seriously hope not to have such experiences again.

Live Life With No Regrets
Signing Off~~

No comments: