Click =D

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Of Weekend and BOREDOM?

It's a Saturday and most people including adults who finally get a rest from the stressful weekday will probably look like this on Friday.


Yeah, I know what you are thinking. Duh, everyone turns into an animal becomes happier when the weekend is here. Why? This is why.


Crazy boss/teachers/lecturers/superiors demanding for illogical proportions of work done or perhaps not understanding enough to know that we are just humans who tend to make mistakes. But that's not the point here, I am the main topic here. Today is Saturday and guessed how I felt?


I was bored and No I am not having a hung over Vince from the shooter I took. I drink it everyday at home until I finished it home. I have no idea why but I am actually hating weekends even though I am getting some time off from college days. Everyone who reads this probably dropped their jaws in amazement/disbelief.

Close your mouth before a fly flies in. So what if I hate weekends, I may be different but it's nothing wrong. Some people I know don't own a Facebook Account till now. It's call self-principle and I have this to say.


and please do not stray off looking at those curves. I am trying to stress on Respect.

Alright, back to me now. I just dislike the weekends, it's not that I am committing murder.


Wait, I am showing you what's a murder and now I will show you what I did.


I was having sex sleeping the whole day. Did you think of something naughty? Bet you did. If you didn't well go look at girls/guys more often.Just kidding, it means you're abstaining from these kind of stuffs. Good job.

Well, I slept through the day. Perhaps it's a psychological thing? Am I having stress? Well, No, I am perfectly CALM

No, you don't belief? Take a look yourself.


Look how calm I am? Ok, that was just for fun.Now this is the real one.


I am emo meditating, Ok.
So I am in need of medical and psychological treatment perfectly fine.
Oh, and there's the fact that I broke my leg/hand/dick Glasses.


but I am not to worried about it because it will finally give me the opportunity to try these instead.


I might buy these to wear instead and there's the fact that my mom knows doesn't know.

I just hate weekends. It separates me from my friends.


Ok, I am lazy to go further already.

Live Life With No Regrets.
Signing Off.

8 comments:

KellyQueenie said...

**foot print**
Anyway Thanks for ur nanged.
Nanged and clicked on ur adv. ^^

JadyCloud said...

looks scary.

Steven said...

thanks for the comments and visit ~~ Feeling the love ~~ XD

KwOnG FeI said...

love weekend too..
time to sleep longer than usual

Ken Wooi said...

i love weekends though =)

Steven said...

lolx ~~ I like weekdays cause I get to see my besties ^^

Suzanne said...

there's nothing wrong with not liking the weekends.
sometimes I love the weekends and sometimes I don't. It depends if whether I go out or not hehe.

Vince G said...

WTF. I don't even have half the mind to opine on your drinking habit. Don't drag me into this.