Click =D

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

I Love To Touch My Perhaps Mine Touch Screen Phone

5 years ago, perhaps 8 years ago maybe a decade ago, men never dreamed about touch screen phones. Back in those days, phones were as big as sky scrappers~~



Alright, perhaps I might have exaggerated too much but it was certainly huge and if you can feed that into your pocket, you're amazing. Studies shown that people back then were in better shape compared to now. Why? This is why~~




Perhaps the old phone can be used as dumb bells for workout while you might want to handle the modern phone with care because with a sneeze it might just fly off. These days, we have all sort of phones ranging from multi purpose phones to mini phones and finally the latest of them all touch screen phone.



Can you see that, that's a revolution in phone making industry. Finally the days of button phones are numbered as they sit there counting their numbered days.



Well, NOT all will be gone as we can't expect total change in a night but I know my current button phone is praying hard. Well, I have one thing to say to my phone, Adios, I am star-struck ed by the touch screen phones. Besides, button phones are hazardous. Take a look at the negative effect from button phones.



Oh My Gosh. I certainly won't want that to happen to me or anyone.



Lets say no to button phones. It's the dawn of new era where touch screen phones will dominate the cell phones industries.



Awesome party we're going to have soon, and I so want to be there. Cherio and say Au Revoir to button phones, perhaps in Museums.