Click =D

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Vince92 Scandal Revealed

Vince's in the picture, find him.



Look at the picture, perhaps frequent bloggers can spot Vince out in a flash but for new bloggers you have to know him, for he will be the future Vince of Nuffnang, when Kenny Sia retires?



Perhaps not today or the near future, but it's possible that one day Vince will be in control of Nuffnang being the head honcho.



We might be the henchman kissing Vince's hand to show respect for Don Vince (note Vince plays a mafia game)

So a conversation with Vince would probably sound like this.

Don Vince takes a deep breath and speaks in a deep voice,"What do you want from me?"

Me, stammering," I..I... would like to apply for blogging license from you."

Don Vince takes his sweet time and decide. If he likes you.



With that gesture, you're safe to blog.

But if you get this instead



Then perhaps we might have to stop blogging because he might end it with a sentence.

You better stop blogging for you will be sleeping with the fishes, Kapish?



Alright I should stop stating the obvious exaggerating.

Now for the moment we've been waiting for.



Vince92's secrets and life behind innit and nuffnang, the real him.
Let me start with Vince92 is .... a boy and not a girl, bet all you didn't see that coming right?

He is 81 18 years old this year.
He is G@y straight with 3 wives (as far as I know)

He likes to blog. Did you know Vince92 is on Innit Nuffnang?

I would love to spill more juicy secrets about him but he's my brother and I can't betray him, can't I? He supports Chelsea Manchester United.

Vince92 and I met when we were teenagers babies



Obvious I am the winner of our first bonding session.
And I am taller than him too.

Vince will so kill me if he sees this Our friendship is above everything and he wouldn't mind me sharing some stuff about him.

Did you know Vince92 recent post hit 110+ nangs on Innit Nuffnang and that he's a sesame blogger nicknamed Elmo.



Look how cute Vince92 is.
Vince92 is a beer person, he dislikes wine except VSOP or Cognac while I am a Vodka person.

Obviously Vodka is the better choice here right? If you disagree I will make you drink Vodka till you love it.

Ok, I don't want to destroy his privacy shouldn't continue because I believe he will tell you everything? Maybe?

Or you can plead to me and I might reveal some juicy info about him.

Signing off.
Email me if you want to know what type of Bra he likes~~






5 comments:

Vince G said...

WTF IS THIS?!

Steven said...

It was upon request lolx

Ken Wooi said...

wow.. future famous blogger is vince..!
i cannot edy then.. =P

JadyCloud said...

WTF is this? I thought you wanna tell us more about his scandal??? AND... too bad man who don't drink wine is not my type. Vincent have just lose a support.

Nana Eddy said...

WTF is right. lol