Click =D

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Deng still cant sleep

veri late liao still cant sleep

lets talk bout MAC ( Maplestory Association Council)

jk dat game kinda sux no offence

Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang +___+"

it was a CWOT i really hope can do other stuff

complete waste of time

i did de choral speaking as i mentioned b4
3 smart alecs went to lepak n i replaced his role by shouting ooo~~~eee~~~ooo~~~ee~~~oooooo~~~~ twice

ma de i so wanna beng him
embarassing but thank god it was a success

(^.<) scared

de performance were ok cept de indian dance by some girls ha ha fished

fish coz dey go out unprepared n dunno wat to do haiz fish dao du lan dun wan say liao

den some perverted old geezer flashed gao me wa kao eh flash me make me lose focuss

haiz curse him but lucky he took a nice pix of me
>.< waxed my hair sooooo i let him go
dun ply ply my pix at least $10 mil.

PM wan my pix also wait 4 1/2 a year haiz
lucky geezer

den dey clapped hand when finished
i was de 1st to enter but last 2 exit ha ha
i was de COA
Centre oF Attention

me? no way, couldnt be, den hu else wor?

den went to room listen to song ha ha kacao yi ting another shorty but cute haha cute as ok ok not like dun think negative

bsides dat i kept calling de 6 feet + guy shorty ; hey stevn watch out he's like ur boss he can n might sack u
omg i better say sorry

naaaaaaa (hell yeah) we've been frens 4 so long now 4got liao how long
he dun mind de
waaa at dis rate i can join de olympics 4 blog writting event well last post 4 2day gud night (-_-) zzzzz

chimo means

gud night...



1 comment:

Yee said...

it happens to me today~
stil not sleepy yet
so i'm here to reply all ur post
(hey, y u update so fast,tak sempat 2 c so many lar)