Click =D

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

On Tuesday ; Funny incidents;Happy Tuesday day !

Ha ha today was a funny day, i go to skool den arr i go to SMK TTDI ( taman tun dr ismail)
during de recess ma, i was buying macaroni 4 myself n michele wor ; she say she no money so i buy 4 her lo >.<> she stare back <------ we rushed to de seat n i got it.... but she ran but ha ha ha she spilled it on de gal next to me wor >.< ha ha ha .... fish lar michele Tan haiz

so chou lou haiz...
we all laugh gao her.. even de victim also laugh gao gao together ha ha ha...

den arr de victim den spill her drink 0n de malay boy wor zha dou 1 day spill how mny times wor ha ha ha ...

den go back to choral speaking yeeee... sienz dao arr..
i sore throat wor... >.< so i juz move my lips onli ha ha dey didnt knw

den wor i go home arr dn go tuition lor -----> boring arrr

den i lent my phone to allan next thing while he plying arr weixing smsed me ha ha
suddenly got de begining of de song Home in my blog ... all people stared at allan ha haa

ha ha i laught till tears come out... T.^ ha ha...

kay kay end de blog 4 2day

ch1mo

means gud bye

1 comment:

Yee said...

yer, seems so fun ler~
i 1 2 go oso~ >_<