Click =D

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Suckiest day of my life

during tuition allan a took my phone n smsed something dat shud nt be smsed to gals simply larhx..
thank god de gal gave a gud reply lor...

den weixing u sucker took it n sms another gal de same thing but this time i got a bad response
wa kao eh... suck larhx u ken...

lucky she 4gif me lor in the end... ha ha ..

den i go home lor my mum force me to do work at de study room wa lan eh; dun wan wor but she force me lor T.T ha ha wat she dun knw is i sms wif frens n she nvr check me lor... ha ha ha....

den night de time, i continue sms wif chai voon den arr.. zha dou lor... she replied my sms wif de same message twice ha ha ha... nvr my larx dun laught at ppl de...

b4 sleep right i headache cant sleep i wanna bang my head on d wall lor ... but juz couldnt;y coz really bad headache cant move lor... so i let my fatigueness bring me to sleep lor...

haiz

omg bz n my mum come liao nid 2 off9 liao


ch1mo


means gud bye * almost got busted (edited ltr)

1 comment:

Yee said...

still sick yet oh?
so pity~


haha
if tat's my fren simply send msg 2 other boys wif my hp
i think i'll tear him/her into pieces