Click =D

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Woked Up Haa haa .... arrr choo wa gao flu a dy

DUn wanna embrace reality dat how can MU lose To Nia ma Chelsea Haiz

Btw its a start of a new day i woke up like half dead

+____+"

fever, sore throat n flu wa kao eh * shud nt have on de air cond 4 so long dam it

yesterday *early in de morning to be precise i chat wif an ex class mate ha ha dey very cute de unfortunately...
T.T shorter den me i think arr by 1 head

family went out i wanna stay at home ... yes!!! update blog

waiiiittt my breakfast how

dey left liao

its time 4 de maestro, chef, superb cook to conjure something up
so

-_- deep meditation * 5 mins

>.< eureekaa i think i ve got it

5 mins later
T.T a slice of cheese n 2 slices breads haiz veri cheap de breakfast
* preparation was like 1 min but deeply dissapointed 4 mins b4 started eating

den i wen updating my blog wa gao mny* n ok ok figure nt lyke 10 mil, soon lar but not y/Yet to people who've /n will visited/visit it thanks ya
* ps pls type in de chat box or leave a comment lar...

he he my fren dave , zha dao lar his sis logged in his messenger
LAme den she said to me she wanted 2 del3te some stuff so i say be my guest
ha ha pissed her off when i said " cool ur gonna delete his contacts?" she was said " urrgghhh, ur so sarcastic!" WAS I being Sarcastic?!?!

haiz bully small girl liao one of my daily chore is done BULLY SMALL GIRL

n dat leaves me with bullying same age or elder girls....
who leh?
SEan Ye3~~~

wait.... he's a boy

CHai V0on .....
naaaaa still not so happy bout wat she ve done haiz

Pei G1n

hmm can i th1nk
naaaaa she very faz On FIRE

SCary

I knw i will juz spend d whole day here updating quah my daily chores r from over
dis blog nids more stuff to grow Y, Y cant it juz write itself out very lan sien* dis word is used for entertaiment purposes only pls dun try it at any where.... * dun say i teach u de....

Ch1mo 4 those hu dun knw what it means

it means

gud bye* end of dis post liao



1 comment:

Yee said...

haha
you are addicted to blog too oh
aiyaya,sick edi oo?
take care ar