Click =D

Saturday, April 26, 2008

sad day T.T

y is she trying so hard to get de pix waaaa sadness she broke my heart n i cried out loud WHY?
didnt she knew those words stabbed right throught my HEARt for crying out loud
woke up b4 i go 2 skool wa kao i 4gt nid 2 wr formal s**T i went n iron but whoTF cares=
=_= zzz my mum she deng gao me n haiz.. ironing 4 de 2nd time

go 2 skool zha dou choral speaking haiz some "pros" went 2 mc to lepak
i end up doing his role >.< smart alec really

their nms r censored due 2 MbSSKl Inc. copy righted it
it will nt b published 4 national security purposes

went to ermmm **** cafe ate ice cream n drank capucino
zha dao veri ex. my wallet grew lighter a lot T.T $$ flew away T_T

Btw i learned a new word Ch1mo means

gud by3

ps> MU VS CHELSEA 2day must c

1 comment:

Yee said...

hey, i'm Suit Yee



ch1mo?
what's language is tat?