Click =D

Sunday, April 27, 2008

sunday was supposed to be a happy day ....

How did I fall from de ranks of great joy to pure sorrow ...

sorrowful day
my frens all went out wacth Movie in cinema, go outing wif frens n even enjoy the HEll out of dem selfs

i m sure/ mayb nt u r wondering wat i did at home...
BCP * blogging, chatting n promoting blog....
den i was bored so i called up a few of my frens

dis were the replies

Vivian : watching movie * waaa outing X cal me out...

MY cousin : Sry arr Kor went outing in de whole Kay L * treasure hunt wor.... n he had de nerve 2 tell me tomolo holiday 4 his skool

Anderson : hah a trusted fren, at 1st ask me dota i had to say no nt in de mood
den =___+" he ignored me n go dota dun wan reply me liao

Family : all go out in de morning thank god i didnt folo if nt my blog wont be updated liao didnt haf de HEart to leave dem alone after dey came back so stayed at home

Randy : ha ha lucky he visited my blog n left a message 4 me at d chat box ha ha loyal fren lyke de above meh* seriously nt G@y we went to de same PRS camp n became gud frens in a group 8 of us well i will soon haf to withdraw myself* hope nt, depends....

Alex (S'G) : ha ha another kind fellow 1st thing in de morning visited my blog, cant thank him enough but
mean fellow wont let me tagg him * wei ar let me tagg next time i buy u a meal...

Suit Yee : A nice gal but 2day x on9 dunno y lor 1st 2 visit my blog, congratz hope u n alex sty 2gether 4 eva, if he bully u tell me, i whack him gao gao... * hope i dun have 2..

Ern Khai : a very niceee fren .... went 2 de same BOSL camp n sat n slept bside me nt g@y every 1 had a roomie * thank god i didnt have 2 share with Alexander i will rather sleep outside den wif him...
Both of us nw emo MU losed .... huge fan of CR 7------> CR7 n MU 4 eva

Andrew : lyke dey say better late den nvr now as i update now onli he visit my blog cant blame de nvr inform him thanks man

c how miserable my life is , if it was nt becoz of some of them i will be in great pain thanks ya to those hu brightened my life

Ch1mo



means Gud Bye



2 comments:

andrew wong said...

lol... i dunno wad to say leh... u ask me 2 comment 1...

Yee said...

soli oo today didn't on9
if not ur sunday wont b so sorrow


haha
today i dun hav class too
holiday~
but i dont think i'll c u in msn