Click =D

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Its F1nally de second day of my Blog

Y am i still sad n emotional

T.T

de red devils were defeated by d blue phantoms * crap onli to make it sound nicer

didnt catch de ending of the epic war between those titanic forces
MU VS Chelsea

Ballack is my arch enemy now he will die...
hated him yeeee gay hai from bhind header ball wo =_="

Alex another 1 earlier send in CR 7 sure can liao de, go sub wif some other sub haiz..
dun wan scold u de but u ... got CR 7 dun use wo use chap plang sub...

some 1 turn b. de pendulum i wanna save MU from Chelsea
my blog is growing i think yeeee haf to advertise sien askng frens to help me thanks

special thanks to: suit yee, Kai chi n others hu had n will support my blog
Disclaimer : no freebies were promised when u agreed to participate in the growth of dis blogg.
all rights are reserved by n 4 me terms n conditions apply for u all...

Naruto 398 out liao still boring no fighting scene blah blah blah history

Bleach latest out liao turn b. d pendulum 5 sux ma de no fighting scene me always talk de
F*** ing author sux

Still emo bout her n her
1 broke my heart another murdered my soul

y muz fate be cruel to me

it was said dat after a storm dere will be a rainbow but my storms are nvr ending
dis phrase has been copy-righted
pls do not spread it or distribute it tq
ur cooperation is most welcomed Tq
suan lia0 4 now

1 comment:

Yee said...

wat is CR7 ar?
car? @_@