Click =D

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mayb its weird but My L1f3 is full of 3vEnts

Mayb its weird but dis is 1 of my moz emo post
haiz i used to be frens wif a very nice gal den mny times i pranked her

well nt to serious de mayb i lie a bit, pull some pranks or mayb joke 2 much...
kay i sound lyke a jerk, or mayb a
gud-for-nothing-lying-prankster* sounds familiar ma

but den wor.. i swear to anything I nvr had de attention of breaking any gals HEart
itz juz sik man no way on Eearth will i do it...

now de stori begin

bent double like old beggars under sacks
knock-kneed coughing lyke hags we curse thru sludge
till on de haunting flares we turned our back

Ha haa~ ~ ~ jk onli
N0T LIE lar itz my life story

kayz
t' was a fine day* juz intro actually louzy day 4 me, sick gt 4 packs of medicine
* note dey make medicines bigger day by day

so i went to skool n i met dat gal wow she asked 4 de pix well i showed it to u all at my blog
i say i wont gif lor itz special coz no 1 had it so i had to keep it

wow dat day, she sms dat i broke her HEart i was lyke deng impossible
dat was juz a normal tease haiz
so sad i m used 2 b proud 2 say i nvr bully a girl, make them sad or anything its my policy u knw
den my believe was shattered as those words stabbed ------> thru my heart

y,why , whi is fate cruel 2 m3 wa kao eh
her name shud b in my gud fren list but now it entered my emo post waaaa
can some 1 end my suffering pls ....
T.T -------------> = ( -------------> : ( ------------> :C ----------------> : [ --------> T.T

great sorrow
den dere was another whom i went to Prs camp wif she broke my Heart n send me plunging in2
eternal darkness y, Why, wh1 is fate often cruel 2 me
dere 4 her name instead of entering gud frens list it will enter my emo post

normally strories begun wif a sad beginning n end wif a happy ending
wow guess wat mine is totally opposite is fate dat cruel 2 me

i was going to BTS berjaya t1me Square for alex my bro's b day, so we went bowling
i was to let him win de yes i did suddenly SHE came n waaaaa her action broke my heart wrenching it till its dry n nt pumping blood wow, I mean aaarrggh~~ i end up wiping my bro out at bowling 116 to 90+ i caught up from my 50 points, he had 60+ n beat him...

den sing K i onli spend 30 mins in dere other time i went 4 a walk to relieve myself of sorrow waaaaa y wont sorrow leave me alone

* i didnt spoke 2 her 4 d whole day
didnt wan to face her
i end up leaving early now dat's de onli thing dat worked out 4 dat day i th1nk. wait i know so...

if both of dem wanted to hurt me, well congratz both of u suceeded i hope ur both happy ....

juz a nobody
Ch1mo

means gud bye
well she did try to cheer me up but i m still sad can any 1 guide me thru dis wait i knw wat ur thinking mayb she's evil hell yeah naaaaaaaa she juz misunderstood n hurt me by pure n really pure really cant be moore pure liao de accident coz She's my best fren* she's de 1st gal i hope so if she lie to me c ya mbs i m off to saujana or sentosa

1 comment:

Yee said...

actually tat day u suppose 2 b absent right?
but....haiz
i not really dare 2 talk wif u in msn now
i dun wish 2 recall the your sad stuff
all of us wish u 2 b hapi always~