Click =D

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

...

I think i ve lost a fren an irreplacable fren if i could just turn back de pendulum n go back in time who knws what might de future be..

I m sry dat i broke our frenship but i was really in a bad month ...
my life was like a living HEll i wish i could juz dissapear from life n let all suffering end...

BUt T.T dere were mny of frens like U, Chai Voon, Pei gin n many more dat kept me going on in life
I think nvr in all my life can i ever repay u all 4 de wonderful frenship u all gave to me lor...

I had de plan of changing skool seriously
i wanna go 2 -----> Saujana or Sentosa; to enjoy a peaceful n relaxing life nt like stressful n boring MBS haiz...

But den the thought of leaving my frens behind kept me back i will miss dem i think... no i know so.... why r there so mny decisions in life cant we just live life like a rpg game world where everything is set n nothing changes... how cool will life be if there are no crimes, no rules n no such thing as skool where all people are free to do what ever they want * not talking bout communism ok... i m talking bout a happy, enjoying peaceful life like those of a remote area but with out skools, rules n crimes but with technollogy...

well if u ask me, i would rather stay at a rural area where it s peaceful compare to staying in the city... i will juz stay there n who knows go fishing, hunting or mayb do some lovely stuff dere..
* not now or in the prime of my life mayb when i grow older n with saving i might just do that ...
ha ha who knows... i actually thought of going to the seaside area to live like hawaii...
wow dat would be cool... open a restaurant dere n everyday u meet new people n best is u get to go surfing all day long...

Well a hope is a hope, like they say the bigger it is, the harder they fall
so the bigger my hope is the greater the sorrow is...

* any 1 notice i ran from the topic badly ha ha ha
reading one piece lor so suddenly ran from topic

if war kills life den dun make wars, juz make love




i will like to end my post wif this apology

I m sry 2 vin tsen n apollogy accepted

c ya tomolo in skool...


ch1mo

means gud bye

quoted from vin tsen; live life to de fullest...

Bye..

1 comment:

Yee said...

haha, 1 2 live lik tarzan oh?
no stress, no hw, no sch no study~