Click =D

Friday, September 24, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Me

When iPhone was released it was a phenomenal hit in my secondary school, everyone wanted one but not everyone can have one. Most of us (including me) could only watch those with iPhones boast and bragged about it all day long.

Well, after suffering for so long, a Knight in shinning armor emerged; his name was Digi, seeing us (me) suffered like that, he could not bear to watched this injustice and revealed the solution to my problem.



Digi, gave me the opportunity to own an iPhone 4. People might say that I want to win an iPhone 4 just to brag about it like my friend. But that's not my intention.

The reason I want an iPhone 4 is because there are two things in this world that makes me happy.

1. Digi, for providing me excellent coverage for almost a decade

2. Nuffnang, for allowing me to join events and making new friends.

It was a dream come true when Digi offered an iPhone 4 through Nuffnang. If I were to get the iPhone 4, I would get to video call through Digi and blog about further Digi events and other stuffs
(certainly not Maxis, Celcom, or U mobile) organized through Nuffnang.




Again why do I want a Digi iPhone 4? Because it is a gift from Digi if I were to get it. I would get to point back at other Telco users (Maxis, Celcom, U-Mobile) and shout out loud to them

Take That, Did Your Telco Provider Offer An iPhone 4 Like Mine?
 No? Well too bad. Digi is forever the smarter choice. =D

and it is definitely the smarter choice, same as the choices I made several years back when I first chose Digi, when I went against my family and stuck on to Digi when all of them changed to Maxis and all this is because I am a Digi Follower and nothing can change that.




Now, it's my turn to follow Digi as we both follow each other. Spread the Digi Love.


Now most people would say how much they want an iPhone 4 because of it's new functions but it's too cliche and I am sure Nuffnanger, Fresh would be bored reading thousands of blog post about it's functions when it is easily available through the Internet.

By the way, this is a shout out to Nuffies.

Hi Fresh, Rachel, Justina, Pinkie, Rob, Timothy and  all of the Nuffies. Thanks for the wonderful time. =D

 I would say that I want a Digi iPhone 4 because Digi is forever reliable and surely their iPhone 4 must be reliable as well. One word.

Strong





A combination of Digi and iPhone is surely to work wonders. Therefore I must have it.




Most of my friends with iPhones who went camping with me have no coverage when we are in the jungle. But I seriously believe that it would be different for me. Why? Take a look for yourself.



With Digi and an iPhone 4 it will seriously be an awesome experience. It will be a shout out to them.

Change to Digi, it follows you everywhere literally.
 Before I sign off. I have one more thing to say.



Peace and Have a Digi-rific day. Nuff with all my heart.

Bye

No comments: