Click =D

Monday, September 27, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Real

I have been a Digi user for years and honestly speaking, I have enjoyed the packages offered by Digi without a fuss.

I remember when I first subscribed to Digi's Friends and Family and it was a sweet deal as I get discount for certain numbers that I added into that category.

Things got sweeter when I changed to Super SMS where I get to sms to Digi Users for free for the rest of the day after spending RM1.00. Back then, I was a SMS-holic and sent hundreds of SMS in one day. Hence, it was a dream come true when I learned and used this package.

Now, I am using Super Friends and Family which I find amazing because it allows me to add 2 non Digi numbers. What more could I ask for? Calling is now affordable and cheaper. As a pre-adult, I tend to have long conversations with the opposite gender and sometimes we ended up talking about an hour but with Super Friends and Family, it is worth while.



This seriously happened to me and I owed it all to Digi, the lovable choice. <3

Today, upon reading Digi iPhone 4 plans, I find it practically flawless and tempting. It's a sweet deal because it offers up to 1000 minutes of talk time which is definitely suitable for me since I practically talk to my friends at least half an hour a day through the phone.

As a blogger, MMS would certainly come in handy as I frequent events like Digi Berbuka Puasa. With the superb deal up to 60 MMS, I would be able to share with my friends my experience in an instance. What a wonderful deal for me as it is worth it and awesome.

My favorite feature would be the Internet which offers up to 5GB of usage . As a blogger, I will find it useful as I keep myself alert on more Digi offers through the web and Blogging events or perhaps joint event by Nuffnang and Digi. As an additional bonus, there will be no extra charges if we use over the monthly quota. How awesome is that? This means we can get unlimited Internet Surfing time.

Furthermore, I can have up to 6 FnF numbers and 6 supplementary lines which is actually a

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious deal.


Lastly, for the voice call, MMS and SMS deal, it is to all local networks and at an awesome rate. That is awesome as now I don't have to worry about which ever numbers I plan to call to since the charge rate is the same; one word, Cheap.

 

 

Digi, Brightening my days always. =)


Rushing off now. Got to get myself a Digi iPhone 4 Plan right this instant.

 

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Good luck to you fren..!
So you can access to the internet already ?....