Click =D

Saturday, September 11, 2010

So Nyuh Shi Dae 소녀 시대

I was bored during the holidays. Yes, quite sick of holidays. I am forced to stay at home while friends are twitting with their black berries or i-phones about their whereabouts.

CleverMunkey is in Singapore.

Jfook is in Kuching.

richteo2 just came back from Taiwan.


While I am stuck in a small town, Puchong.


So, I decided to find a way to "entertain" myself.

So i watched some videos to entertain myself. 
Hello Baby by SNSD





















Synopsis.

The baby is Kyungsan, at the start of the series he is 9 months old and boy is he a lucky baby. He get to touch all the SNSD babes got taken care by SNSD stars.


How many guys would die to get such luxurious treatment. I know I wouldn't since life is more important would. 



There are many episodes and you can catch them on Youtube then type in Hello Baby SNSD and choose the episode that you want or you can use my link above.

Enjoy watching SNSD's way of taking care of Kyungsan and watch how he reacts to the different Shoshis(members of the SNSD).

Loved most by Kyungsan.
Sunny
At the start of Hello Baby, Sunny won the Baby trivia and became Kyungsan's daily mother.
As the daily mother, she gets to decided who touches Kyungsan and who doesn't. It's common that Kyungsan loved her more since she spent the most time with him and hogged Kyungsan all to herself.



Disliked most by Kyungsan

Tiffany
I have no idea why Kyungsan dislikes Tiffany. He just cries whenever Tiffany is around even though Tiffany cares for him genuinely. It is said babies can sense evil in people but how can Tiffany be evil? She is so innocent and fragile unlink Sunny.




Biggest Achievement.
YoonYul
At first, YoonYul were not given a chance to hold Kyungsan because of Sunny. I dislike what Sunny did because I am a fan of Yoona it's unfair for them. But eventually, they managed to win Kyungsan's heart bit by bit. 


From the series they have Daily Dad too. But one dad only and randomly selected among famous people.
MC Mong
Seriously, he is funny. You will laugh at his actions. I wouldn't want to spoil it for you all.


We have Best Moms and Worst Moms. 

Well, watch it too find out more. I am certain you will find it entertaining. 

Signing off.








2 comments:

Xue Ren said...

I'm a fan of Yoona too!

Hilda Milda™ said...

gee gee gee gee baby baby~ :D