Click =D

Friday, September 10, 2010

Man's Best Friend

Like the title above suggests, I will elaborate more on man's best friend.
Not mine.






















Fine that's not it, although it is kind of tempting.


I am going to tell you the real one now.
Ladies sold separately.
















Fine. I will get back to the conventional man's best friend.
Siberian Huskies ♥

















Man's Conventional Best Friend are dogs while mine are Siberian Huskies puppies ♥.


Man and dogs have been there for each other for centuries.
Recently a youtube video has caused an outrage as she threw puppies into a river. As the puppies squealed for their lives, she laughed and sort of enjoyed it.

My friend on Facebook suggested that we throw her children into the river and see how she feel.
But her children are innocent, besides if someone is going to get thrown into the river, it should be her.

Ok. I am not use to writing a serious post. Ending it here abruptly.

One last detail.
 Online Pet Store (New)

It's by my crazy, looney, whacky but fun to be around friend.

I kept my promise but will repost the link in a better post when I am in the mood.

Signing off

No comments: