Click =D

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Life

I was going to sneak up on you to surprise you. But before I could make my move, he walked towards you and both of you hugged. I stood there hidden from your sight, reassuring myself he probably was someone close to you and had not met for sometime. However, I could not believe my eyes when he stroked your hair with his fingers and as he moved in closer you actually gestured him to kiss you and you'd actually let him kiss you.

Tears filled my eyes because I placed my trust and faith in your hands. But never in my wildest dream would I have predicted that you would actually do that to me. As both of you kissed, I walked away leaving the bouquet of flowers on the floor. I was devastated because I trusted you and you said that you loved me.

I went home feeling like a fool.

Mom warned me about her,"You are a fool Steven, she is not worthy of your love! She will end up hurting you!"

I was furious and shouted back at her," You don't even know her and you're judging her like that? Don't judge a book by it's cover, Mom!". 

Having said that, I left the house this morning only to be hurt by someone who is special in my heart. I thought to myself if only I had listened to mom. Mom warned me that she was a materialistic person, interested in getting gifts from me, but I shrugged at her advice and insisted on being with her.

As I walked, she caught up with me with the bouquet of flowers.
 She reached for my arm and held onto me, "Steve, why did you leave this flowers behind and walked away? I missed you, dear."

Tears, filled up my eyes again as she continued saying how much she loved me and missed me. I could not take it anymore and shouted at her," Enough, all this while I got you everything you wanted, I tried my best to fulfill your needs, but you'd betrayed me. How could you?"

She shot me a puzzled look, and tried to defend herself," What do you mean Steven? I love you only and you're the only guy I could ever love."

"Lies, your lieng. I saw you kissing someone else earlier. How could you? Mom was right, your feelings for me weren't real!" 

Now I find myself hard to trust anyone else. I find it hard to relate to people because I am afraid that I might get hurt again. She was the one who brought colors to my monotonous world, she was the one that wiped my tears by cheering me up and she was the one that colored my life but now she is also the one that shattered my world.

I am no longer angry at you. Hating someone is painful and it will do me no good. It's time for me to move on as I will continue my life never daring to love again.

Signing off

8 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Time will heal and the best is yet to come, just wait (:

rebecca said...

Be brave,Steven..~

SiMon Har said...

agree wit Hilda...

human learn from mistake bro... and yes, it's time to let go... but be brave in looking for new love!

Aries said...

I once heard that angry is actually punishing yourself for someone else wrong doing. Hope you feel much better now. Just blog hopping, guess I hop in at the wrong time. Have a great week ahead and don't think too much

Blur Pei said...

be strong. please do know that many others still love u, ex, ur mum & family. cheers!

Calvin Ong said...

dude! be optimistic!

Ronnie said...

that should be the Cinderella.....there are others there for you like Snow White, Alice etc

Camy said...

uwahh.. so sweet. unbelievable..
bt anyway, be strong dude! =D