Click =D

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Downs and Inspiration

I woke up this morning like usual as life continues in the same monotonous regime. Sometimes I wonder what would happen if I enrolled for form 6 or Advanced Tertiary College (ATC), the place Vince. Perhaps life would be different but whether it's for the better or worse I will never know.

I was once a teenager and I still am at least till I am legally 18. I too experienced puppy love and Vince certainly knew all about it. Because Vince knew about my first relationship and when I broke up and all the way up to my current crush.

But sometimes knowing too much can be quite a burden or tiring, after many failures, Vince got tired of listening to my stories. I don't blame him and you would be flabbergasted to know about my love life. Well, no offense to Jady but I think you might have made an error about me with dao hua yuan because I am still single and doubt anyone would fall for me since I am fuggly. If you don't believe me, visit Vince's blog to see my picture.

Please do not come and comfort me saying I am not that bad or stuff like that. It's something I am born with and shall live with it for the rest of my life. Accept me for who I am or leave it. I realized many people would change themselves to impress people. A little is fine but I was flabbergasted when I heard men in America spent RM15.6 billion on cosmetics from the radio.

Before I continue, I just heard my grand uncle, from my paternal side passed away today. Perhaps death has been common these days but I felt no remorse. Lets take a moment of silent here and perhaps you can give a silent prayer to their family. I would appreciate your help.

Many said to love is better than to have never loved. I would agree to that because the feeling of courtship was the best moment of my life as I tried my best to get my first girlfriend. At that point, Vince and my gang each had their girlfriend and I felt left out.

Stupidly I rushed into a relationship. It didn't last long till we broke up since we were not meeting each other. You can call it a Distanced relationship where we seldom met instead we talked through the phone frequently.
I would sacrifice my sleeping time to talk with her and spent lots of money on phone bills. Well, we were immature, well mostly me since I did not sacrifice enough for the relationship. There are times where I ignored her and played my game for hours.

Inevitably, we broke up and I was devastated by the sudden bachelorhood again. But weeks later, I met a girl from Sarawak who had the same interests as me. We both played the same game and it was like a dream come true until she went back to Sarawak when her holiday ended.

At this point it was a long distant relationship and things were tough since we couldn't meet each other since I was about to face SPM. However, I saved whatever scrap I had and finally managed to save enough money to book a to and fro ticket to Sarawak to visit her. But before I could go, we broke up because she was tired of the Long Distant Relationship.

From this point, it was my second failure and I regained my bachelor status again. After that, I never succeeded anymore. Somehow, I can befriend girls but could never make the next step even though we became close friends. I fear of getting hurt once more. I was depressed all the time.

There was a time when I was seriously down but as I was walking home, I saw the most peculiar thing which changed my life. I saw a small boy trying to shoot a basket ball into the hoop from the 3 points line but the ball did not even touch the board. So, I sat at a road side hawker and watched him shoot.

Even when I finished my meal, he cannot even get 1 ball in. I shrugged my shoulders and thought to myself that's life, life is unfair and cruel when suddenly he shouted with joy. I realized he finally scored a 3 point shot.
I smiled and bought a can of 100 Plus and gave it to the boy, congratulating him for his success. As I walked away, I realized that this boy taught me something really valuable.

Many had advice me to give up and just when I was about to give up, this boy woke me up and taught me a valuable lesson,which is to never give up. I smiled and walked away knowing that giving up should never be an option.

Sometimes, experience alone is not sufficient. The elder generation is never always right while the younger generation is never always wrong. Likes the saying goes, it only takes one grain of rice to tip of the scale which means every single effort/advice counts no matter how small it may seem.

But sometimes life seems to throw everything at you and there seems to be no way out. Well, make your own path then. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life closes one road, take another. It is when you give up then everything fails and you will be stuck to the past as others move on in life. 

Signing off.
Love gives me hope.

5 comments:

Vince G said...

Ahh me again =.=

SiMon Har said...

Love... u r better than me, I never voice out my love to the girl I loved, and regretted for a long time...

btw, no one is too ugly to get a girlfriend. be yourself :)

rebecca said...

So touching lar...anyway good luck to u for future...hehe~

A.M said...

very impressive post
do not miss my seo tips at
http://earning-onweb.blogspot.com

Nana Eddy said...

goodluck and all the best. a famous quote, "love is there for those who wish to see" XD