Click =D

Saturday, September 25, 2010

DiGi iPhone 4 Play

When I speak about iPhone 4, I think of the thousands of Apps that attracted my attention. So many Apps but so little time. There are many apps for many different purposes but my favorite of them all is

Tap Tap Revenge 3

Tap Tap Revenge 3

It is Tap-licious because I can spend hours playing the amazing App and never get bored of it. It certainly is a great way to kill time while waiting in the bus .

The first time I saw this game, I certainly judged a book by it's cover. My friend offered me a chance to tried it out but I simply refused his offer, stating that it was too simple.
 
One day, I was bored and we were waiting in the canteen for the next class. He offered again and due to boredom, I tried it out and before I knew it, I was in love with the game. I kept playing until I forgot to return his iPhone to him to him; much to his annoyance.
My Favorite Band, Maroon 5 =D
Besides, featuring awesome bands, Tap Tap Revenge 3 also have a feature that I love most which is 2 Player Mode. 



My first time playing this App was with a girl when she sat beside me with puppy eyes wanting a chance to play. So I passed the iPhone to her but she declined my offer because she feared that I would be bored instead and that wouldn't be nice.

I was touched by her kindness so I stopped my attempt to beat my friend's high score and luckily for us there was a 2 player mode.

So I opened the 2 player mode and played with her. It was a fun moment and we had lots of fun. Until now, I would never forget that moment especially when she cheated to win against me. 


If I were to win an iPhone 4 from Digi, I would definitely play Tap Tap Revenge 3 with her all day long.

Besides, this App contain many songs in it and it is a never ending onslaught of new songs. Tap Tap Revenge 3 features new songs each week. It is because if this feature that I never get bored of it as new challenges arise waiting for me to dominate it (though I am not an expert, YET)


For those who don't know what Tap Tap Revenge 3 is, it is a rhythm based game some what similar to Guitar Heroes or Band Heroes. Even though, I love both the Apps, but I don't think a majority number of Offices would allow their staffs to play them in the office, though I recalled seeing one particular office allowing their staffs to play it. 

Heritage House
The office is situated in this building. People might wonder what office would have Band Heroes and allow their staff to play it?

Well, it's this one.
It rhymes with Luff Nang. I wonder which one.

It is the fun and orange-licious office, Nuffnang office in Heritage House.

Stole this Picture.
It is an awesome game but it's not portable. No offense =D
 
 However, Tap Tap Revenge 3 is a portable version and the game play is by tapping instead. This way, I can play my favorite game with my favorite songs during class, work (if the boss is not around) and while I am in a boring lecture.

Yes, Convenience and Portable is another reason why I love this game. Besides, you can pretend to be serious at work on your iPhone but you're actually having a blast playing this game. Since you play it by tapping, it would appear that you're typing on your iPhone (in my case, iPhone 4).
 
Please keep this as a secret because I don't want potential employers to misjudged me.
 
Alright, I go to go Tap Tap now. 
Have a Tap-licious day.




No comments: