Click =D

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Who is Steven?

"Hi, may I know what's your name?"

"My name is Steven."

"Oh, (awkward look) hi Steven."

"My innit name is Kyoray."

"Oh, you're Kyoray, nice to meet you (better expression)

I've been to some blogger events and when I introduced myself as Steven, a huge majority would shoot an awkward look at me and gave me the perception, "who on Earth is Steven?"

And when I revealed that I am Kyoray on Innit then only a small number of people recognizes me. The rest don't know me. I mean compared with Vince, he just have to introduce himself as Vince, and everyone, at least a majority of people know about him. Sometimes, I feel like I want to be Vince.

Alright, I have done my daily quota of linking Vince to my blog. The above is just to fulfill my quota and has no purpose at all. He is paying me to advertise for him

Alright, back to the title. Who is Steven. Steven is a babe dude better known as kyoray, ray or butler. He is supposed to be 18 this year but not legal yet (accepts cash and cheques as gifts). He studied in MBS Monkey Boys' School (Methodist Boys' School) and did not become G@Y furthered his studies in MCKL Monkey College Kuala Lumpure (Methodist College Kuala Lumpur) and became G@Y plans to further his studies to the University of Nottingham.

Alright, he studies when the Internet is down most of the time and goes on Innitall day long when he takes a break from studying. Innit users will picture kyoray as a cheerful person which has a tendency to go Emo quite frequently but the real person behind kyoray, Steven, yours truly is Emo most of the time and do not open to people like in Innit.

Before, I carry on, I would like to apologize to Sueme, for my statement. But the point is, you have to move on with death. I am not comparing who faced more deaths and I know how it felt. Your friend left but my grand Uncle left me last night. But, I believe that he is in a better place now, I feel sad but it will not break me down. Perhaps, we can give a prayer for her friend.

When I first saw Clevermunkey it was during the LG Cookie Monster Party and seriously I didn't speak with him at all because I didn't know what to say. After meeting up a few times only can I talk to him as a friend and now everything's fine. Same with Babebaboon. It took a while before I get to click in. While, there are some that I can click in immediately like Vince, I wonder why.


So if in previous outings I have offended you by being cold or in future potential outings, that I might offend you I sincerely apologize.

Well, Steven is like that because he just feels awkward you know. He cares too much of what others think and seriously making a bad impression is a taboo to him but he too realizes that fear of making a bad impression is actually making the bad impression. But he just can't help it.

Life experience. He went to church and everyone was lovely. Everyone treated him like family. They gave him lots of concern and kindness but he felt that he of all people should not accept it because he don't deserve it.
Who is he to take so much like that? One of the lady there, Aunty Grace was sweet to him, she embraced him and he felt touch.

But it was due to their niceness that he felt that he can never return to avoid disappointing them because people around Steven tends to get hurt quite often. Vince and I argued quite often but since we knew each other for years, we would make up in the end.

Signing off
Awesome people Gives Me Hope (GMH)

2 comments:

Camy said...

dun emo la.. emo is okay bt not too much.

Camy said...

dun emo la.. emo is okay bt not too much.